Playing Rihanna for A Day

When I first agreed to work on this lookbook with the Ipsy Team, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Like, for real. NONE. I just knew we were doing a few of Rihanna's iconic looks and launching the video in time for the Grammys. I've worked with my girl Flannery many times before, so I knew the video was going to be top notch. Add the amazing talents of Zadi Diaz and the super dope Ispy Studio team into this mix; the production level and overall vision of the video was BANANAS. I had so much fun filming this and I felt like a rockstar the entire time. Thanks again to the Ispy Studio team and the glam squad for KILLING IT!
Director: Zadi Diaz  
Producer: Flannery Underwood 
DP: Jeff Melgar
Editor: Camille Dunn
Motion GFX: Jon Brandon Cruz
Makeup: Sean Conklin
Hair: Myesha Howze
Wardrobe: Brandon Ho

Post a Comment