#SaturdaySession


I consume so much amazing content every week but I never catalogue it! After reading an awesome blog post, I decided to take a page out of their book and share all my weekly faves here! Enjoy :)

Music:

Been feeling so in love with my #blackgirlmagic tribe especially with the release of Solange's album A Seat at the Table which then lead me to this week's visual stimulation:



Obsessed with my people!

Podcasts:

Sometimes closure never happens and I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks so.

Incase you missed it:

I recently posted about the struggles of living in the "in-between", and shortly after I made a random video highlighting some of the tips that I use to get through. 


Lastly, the highlights of my week:

Meeting Joanne and...

...being featured in my homegirl Tracey Wisdom's Blog, WrittenbyTracey. 

Truly ICONIC.

Post a Comment